We are currently welcoming more ITT partner schools into our alliance and would love to hear from you. Benefit from partnering with a teaching school that provides you with a selection of high quality trainees each year.
Benefit of becoming a TTSA Partner School
- Option to be a placement school and take on trainees during their ITT course
- Each of our trainees represent TTSA and have experienced our detailed Initial Teacher Training programme that includes training sessions from a variety of our CPD specialists.
- We make a payment of £500 to cover our trainee’s placement costs
- Mentors are trained, guided and given 1:1 support if required
- 20% discount on all TTSA CPD event
- Over 50% of our 2020 cohort have secured employment within their placement school.
- 98% of our trainees secured employment before they graduated, demonstrating the quality of trainees that are trained with TTSA.
- Gain a trainee that’s passionate about education, help them to train during their placement and have the option to take them on as part of your team at the end of the programme if a vacancy appears.
Hear from our Partner schools about their placement trainees
” It has been an absolute pleasure working with our student, who is a fantastic teacher and who I am sure will go strength to strength.”
“I just wanted to thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you this year. The whole process has been really well managed and the systems in place for the school to follow are excellent whilst maintaining very high standards.”
“My student is absolutely fab! She is working so hard, uses her initiative and she has fitted in really well.”
Current Partner Schools
We are currently partnered with over 20 schools around Calderdale and the wider local area. From Brighouse to Todmorden, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford and East Lancashire we provide each with the opportunity for them to become placement schools and gain quality trainees each year.
Current trainee placements within our Partner schools
See what partner schools our 2020 trainees managed to secure placements in! Out of all our 2020 trainees, 50% of them secured employment with their placement school as NQTs to start in September 2020. The high employment rate our trainees succeed is a tribute to the quality of trainee they have been to each of our partner schools!
Primary Trainees Secondary Trainees
To book your place, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01422 433 324