Trinity Teaching School Alliance – Autumn/Spring CPLD offer 2019/2020
Following our recent consultation with schools we have devised a package that will assist schools in planning for the new Ofsted Framework. We are focusing our offer around:-
- What do Ofsted want under the new framework?
- Curriculum development – Deep Dive as well as tailored programmes to adjust and enrich your own curriculum.
- Subject specific focus on Science and MFL.
Planning, Delivering and Assessing an Effective Science Curriculum
(£150.00 for both sessions )
Part 1 – Self-Evaluation and Curriculum Planning
Tuesday 15th October 2019, 9.00 am – 3.30 pm
- Review of current provision
- Principles of new curriculum using new framework and Woodhouse as an example.
- Ideas for delivery and working scientifically
- Knowledge retention
Part 2 – Assessment and Review
Tuesday 14th January 2020, 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Reviewing planning and intent
- Impact of changes and future planning