Need guidance in implementing the new Ofsted framework? Then look no further!
Learn how to implement the new systems and strategies that have led to the success of schools within Trinity MAT – with Trinity Teaching School Alliance.
As the designated Teaching School for the outstanding Trinity Academy Halifax, we have devised a new programme of CPLD training courses to help schools implement the new Ofsted Framework and reach their improvement goals.
Share in our knowledge and expertise with quality, effective CPLD and secure the most valuable educational experience and outcomes for every learner.
See the impact of our research, experience and practice in action.
All courses are delivered by top performing school based senior leaders.
Aims of the programme –
- Share systems and strategies that have led to the success of Trinity MAT
- Help schools to review current practice
- Offer unique hands on experience to see the systems being used in a school setting
- Bespoke programmes to be offered to meet demand
- All sessions will adopt a deep dive to evaluate current practice
- Focusing on Senior Leaders, Heads and Principals
Outstanding transition and KS3 provision and transferring systems to another setting – Friday 10th January 9:30 – 3:30
- Enhancing knowledge, strategies and resources to improve practice
- ‘From transition to graduation’ at Key Stage 3
- Mapping across a curriculum
- Time to see this in action at Trinity Academy Halifax and how systems have been transferred to Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge.
Venue – Trinity Academy Halifax, Shay Lane, Halifax, HX2 9TZ
To book a place contact firstname.lastname@example.org