Our RQT primary programme has been developed in response to requests from NQTs and schools from across the alliance.
Delegates will be equipped to:
• Prioritise their workload and achieve a genuine work-life balance. This will include how to identify personal ‘stress points’, and how to deal with the challenges school life can present.
• Deploy classroom support to maximise pupil outcomes.
• Develop personalised learning for children, and embed high expectations for all in the classroom.
• Expand their professional skills in areas such as presentation, communication and dealing with conflict.
• Review pupil and personal work, to enhance achievement.
• Make use of the opportunities for learning outside of the classroom.
Click here to download our full information flyer