Our programme is refined each year in response to feedback from NQTs and covers aspects such as:
- Content based on the Teachers’ Standards, with a focus on ensuring that NQTs continue to develop skills and knowledge to succeed and engage pupils through effective practice.
- 21 hours of taught learning with gap tasks to support reflective practice. A dedicated session for NQT mentors is also available.
- Bespoke primary content exploring all aspects of outstanding practice including participating in learning walks and a visit to a special school.
- Opportunities to network with other NQTs, and grow and develop as an outstanding practitioner through a focus on goal setting.
Dates are provided for all sessions to support planning. A flavour of the sessions offered can be found below:
- An inspirational welcome event
- Succeeding in teaching, including achieving a work-life balance
- Networking and learning walks
- Goals and planning next steps
- Effective classroom practice
- Career planning.
Click here to download our flyer for this programme: