Be Outstanding: whole school behaviour systems
Outstanding behaviour is key to achieving an outstanding experience for every student. This special one day event and follow-up optional consultancy is led by Trinity Academy Halifax, the lead school within the TTSA.
This insightful day will offer a range of systems and strategies including:
- Details of how the academy brings the Behaviour for Learning policy to life, and focuses on positive rewards rather than sanctions.
- Data: how the academy uses an innovative data system to track student behaviour, address issues, and arrange support.
- Consistency: how all staff (including support staff) play a role in delivering the BfL policy, with no surprises for students.
- Mastering the basics: how a continuous focus on basic standards including uniform creates the right environment for learning.
- Reporting and pastoral care: how the College Manager system is used to address student issues, manage behaviour and communicate with students about next steps.
- Celebrating the positive: how BfL prioritises the well-behaved majority, including implementing measures to recognise those students who may sometimes be overlooked.
- BfL in action: delegates will be given a chance to view the BfL system in action.
This is a real opportunity to see how one outstanding school has put behaviour at the heart of its success – and ask questions about how some of the real and imagined barriers to success have been overcome.
There is also a bespoke behaviour consultancy service available to accompany this, with further information available upon request.
Date: Events available throughout the year
Price: £150 + VAT per delegate for full day event. Bespoke service prices are available upon request.
To book: Please contact us for further information.